[Product name] Pelvic floor muscle rehabilitation device
[Structural performance] This product is composed of the main body of the rehabilitation device and the tail lead. The main body of the rehabilitation device is composed of a polymer material and a built-in weight metal block; a tail lead is a polymer material line.
[Scope of application] It is used to exercise vaginal muscles after delivery or for women with reduced vaginal muscle strength, improve the ability of pelvic floor muscles to contract, relieve stress urinary incontinence, vaginal or other organ bulging or prolapse, chronic pain, constipation and other symptoms.
[Usage] 1. For the first time, use the lightest No. 1 rehabilitation device. Before each use, wash with hand soap or soap, rinse thoroughly with water, and then moisten with warm water or vaginal lubricant.
2. Take a semi-recumbent posture and slowly push the rehabilitation device into the vagina until the depth of a knuckle, and the tail lead is placed outside the vagina. The vaginal muscles are contracted and the riser is felt, indicating proper placement.
3. Stand up and hold the rehabilitation device to keep it in the vagina for 10 to 20 minutes. For example, after adapting to the standing position, try squatting, sitting, walking, or climbing stairs.
4, 2 times a day, morning and evening, when the above exercise can be easily completed, you can switch to the next weight rehabilitation device, repeat the above process until you have completed all the weight rehabilitation device exercise, you can get the ideal effect of shrinking Yin.
[Contraindications] Do not use for pregnant women, gynecological inflammation or women during menstruation.
[Precautions] 1. After each use, use a soft brush dipped in antibacterial soap or antibacterial hand sanitizer to carefully clean and disinfect the rehabilitation device, rinse with water, dry it, put it in the box for use, and do not expose it.
2. This product is for personal use. It can be reused by one person and cannot be mixed by multiple persons.
3. After 42 days postpartum, make sure the lochia is completely clean before exercising.
4. Stop using the rehabilitation device if it is found to be deformed or broken.
5. If the tail lead breaks during exercise, you can use the squatting position to slowly and vigorously discharge the rehabilitation device.
[Warning tips] 1. Wash and disinfect carefully before and after use.
2. This product should not be exposed.
[Model specifications] A type. The color of the sphere is from five to five, in order from light to dark, No. 1, No. 2, No. 3, No. 4, and No. 5.
23 ± 2g
34 ± 2g
46 ± 2g
58 ± 2g
70 ± 2g
[Storage] Sun protection, store in a ventilated and dry room.
[Transportation] Transport according to the marking requirements of the outer box.
[Production date] See product packaging.
[Term of use] Three years.
[Product record number] Hubei Machinery No. 20170151
[Production record number] Ehan Food and Drug Supervision Equipment Production No. 20150024
[Product Technical Requirement Number] E Han Machinery Preparation No. 20170151
[Recorder / Manufacturer / After-sales Service Unit]
Name: Hubei Pu'ai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Address: No. 43, Yinhu Science and Technology Industrial Park, Jiutong Road, Dongxihu District, Wuhan
Manual revision date: December 01, 2017