—— —— Chitosan Gynecological Gel ——
[Product Name] Chitosan Gynecological Gel
[Performance structure] This product is composed of gel made of chitosan, lactic acid, ethanol, glycerin, purified water and vaginal syringe. After being placed on the vaginal mucosa, an isolation film can be absorbed by the body.
[Scope of application] It can repair and regenerate and promote healing of ulcers. It is suitable for the auxiliary treatment of vulvovaginal candidiasis (also known as white rosary vaginitis) and bacterial vaginitis.
[Usage and dosage] Wash your hands and vulva before use, tear off the sealed bag, open the gel vaginal syringe protector cover, use the syringe protector cap as a push rod, insert the syringe into the deep vagina, and push the gel
Into the vagina. 次，每次1支，连续使用7天为1疗程。 Once a night, 1 stick at a time, 7 consecutive days is a course of treatment. Or as directed by your doctor.
[Precautions] 1. This product is for external use. Do not take it orally.
2. Keep this product out of the reach of children.
3. This product is in aseptic packaging. Do not use it if the sealed plastic bag is damaged.
4. This product is disposable, please use it immediately after unpacking. Do not use or reuse it after long-term storage.
5. Excessive use of this product may cause local irritation or redness and swelling at the mucosal site. Symptoms will disappear after stopping use.
6, women without a history of sexual life should be used under the guidance of a physician.
7. Banned during pregnancy and lactation.
[Specifications] 2.5g / branch, 3.0g / branch, 3.5g / branch, 4.0g / branch, 4.5g / branch, 5.0g / branch, 5.5g / branch, 6.0g / branch.
[Storage] Store in a sealed, dry place at room temperature.
[Bactericidal] Cobalt-60 irradiation sterilization
[Packing] Packed in sterilized bags.
[Validity] Two years
[Registration Certificate No.] Hubei Zhuquan 20142642077
[License number] No. 20100248 of Hubei Food and Drug Administration
[Executive Standard] YZB / E 2224-2014
[Manufacturer] Hubei Pu'ai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Registration and production address: Yinhu Science and Technology Industrial Park, Jiutong Road, Dongxihu District, Wuhan