Pu'ai Pharmaceuticals invites talents and admirers, recruits investment managers and sales managers
Position: Investment Promotion Specialist (Telephone Sales in Pharmaceutical Industry)
1. Responsible for investment promotion and customer development, and complete the investment promotion task issued by the monthly investment promotion department;
2. Collect target customer information, sort and summarize customers for business invitation after selection;
3. Collect competitors' investment strategies such as price and promotion, analyze statistics and report;
4. Contact customers to call and visit, comprehensively answer the project situation, and do various business registration and progress analysis;
5. Actively follow up with customers who are interested in contacting, negotiating, and signing contracts;
6. Regularly return to the contracted customers and timely feedback customer information;
7. Complete the temporary work assigned by the superior.
1. College degree or above;
2.Have experience in investment promotion or telemarketing, and workers in the pharmaceutical industry are preferred;
3. Have a high degree of awareness of the brand;
4. Have good personal qualities, strong sense of work responsibility, obey the arrangements of superiors, and adapt to business trips.
5.Have diligence and dedication, can work under pressure, and are willing to accept challenges.
Attachment: Those with foreign trade experience can give priority consideration
1. Basic salary + commission + bonus, buy social security, the basic salary will be increased annually based on performance, and there is no upper limit on income.
2. The company has a canteen that provides two meals;
3. The company has a shuttle bus, and residents in Hankou area can use the shuttle bus to commute to and from work.
4. The company has a dormitory. Those who have no place to live or live far away can live in the company dormitory.
5. The company has an activity room, a billiard room and a table tennis room to protect your work and rest.
Position: Sales Manager
I. Job description:
1. Undertake the company's comprehensive expansion in the market under the jurisdiction of the regulations, organize the implementation of investment invitation work, and complete the regional sales and profit goals.
2. Responsible for customer development, relationship maintenance and good communication in the region;
3. Responsible for the negotiation, project implementation and payment collection of all projects in the area;
4. Responsible for bidding in the area;
5. Collect market information and formulate annual sales plan.
Requirements for employment:
1. Pharmaceutical and clinical related majors are preferred.
2. More than 3 years of working experience in the province and the region, priority is given to investment resources.
3. Those with medical investment experience are preferred.
4. Have independent client development ability, public relations ability, negotiation ability and certain planning ability and organization ability.
5, good character, strong sense of responsibility.
6, have strong analytical ability and problem-solving ability and can bear greater work pressure. Agile thinking, good market insight and forward-looking.
3. Salary system:
1.Basic salary + performance bonus + commission
2. The company has a canteen that provides Chinese food;
3. The company has a shuttle bus, and residents in Hankou area can use the shuttle bus to work.
4. The company has a dormitory. Those who have no place to live or live far away can live in the company's dormitory.
Company Name: Hubei Pu'ai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. Company Address: No. 43 Yinhu Science and Technology Industrial Park, Jiutong Road, Dongxihu District, Wuhan City Homepage: http://hxgjcaee.com